02 February 2010

Constipation !!!

I havent been regular to my blog off late. I desperately want to write something funny and delightful and insight fully readable, but alas!! I cant. Partly because I must be suffering from the severe case of writer's block and partly because of the slightly hollow paradox that I described in my previous post, where real insights are reserved for the self. Maybe I'm suffering from what is called as Mental Constipation of the worst kind..hehehe :P :P . The kind where you sit there for hours waiting for it, pushing for it and finally giving up and pretend washing... lol

In the words a of not so wise man

"Why'd you have to go and get me so constipated" - Weird Al on Avril Lavigne (a meeting of the minds indeed)

Maybe I need more food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment