01 September 2009

Curled around you..


PS : Cross-posted from my previous blog. This post means a lot to me.... :)


I wasn’t sure about where we going. He didn’t know me and I didn’t know him for sure..I was so badly occupied with my eventful life..But, I didnt know how things changed in just a day, within a moment.

But we met..and talked..and felt each other; a wave ran through my spine which had frozen to ice by then…I felt leaning against his arms, really did wish..MELTED..
He wanted me to hold him..how on earth did he know that I needed that ?? Rest in his arms..eternal !
The breeze liked it too, I know..she kept dancing in swirls around..

We sat together, legs dipped in dreams, feelings….life started singing…but I was missing…elsewhere was I ??
Yes, ther…rrre I was battling fear of losing him..wanted time to stop right there..like Hey you..pause NOW..

Simple in being yet so magnificent he was..I discovered..
And then so blissfully he completed me, he knew the skill, I say…wanted him for ‘forever’, like that…damn wishes, ah!

A concealed delicate thread ties us both together till now.
I talk about everything with him…my fear and threats, insecurities and love…
And all his eyes say is, ‘Hold me like that, again!’..I do
..And I fall in love with him all over again as we walk like a prince and a princess on the nature’s ramp…

My heart begged a chance of loving him again and again all my life, and I granted…

I have already chosen my beautiful fate..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment