01 September 2009

Did I tell...that I miss you so??


Dawn spreads peace and happiness in colors stroked across, so vibrant,
This beauty, I wake to see in awe,
Empty, but I feel in soul..

Wish you were here now, in smiles to caress my love,
Hollow, in dreams, I feel..
Memories that linger to haunt..

Touch, of who’s my sense desires to kindly embrace..
Care not, do I of this world,
You by me is all that I need..

Humor so transparent, taught me to laugh in spirits..
Now percolates my life..
Into a slush of dread and fear..


Care for me, when I look so low, preaching in my thoughts, even now..
A white glow lit up the dark layer,
Gaze do I, for hours, in despair..

Tears rehash and flow in symphony, a reason not, they rebel to cease..
Time swings by, my heart melts in love..
Silence, for days, in shock it dwelled..

Left my life, and took my soul, cold as ever, you left me alone..
Reminiscence do I, those frozen moments..
Look back to see, prints of love, yet undone......

No comments:

Post a Comment