22 July 2013

Finally!! I am Back :)

Two years in hibernation made me realize how important was writing and blogging in my life. There was always this small part of me which was void, but at the same time, wanting to burst out. Its such a great feeling to be back once again. So, will start my blogging activity with a quote which I found recently browsing through internet and that perfectly described ME :P

They say that there are three kinds of people in the world. There are people who never learn one way or another anything; there are people who learn from their own mistakes, eventually and with great pain; and then there are the really wise people who learn from other people’s mistakes and spare themselves the suffering. And I’m in that middle category. I’m an empiricist. A lot of stuff I have to fail at spectacularly, in person, in order to understand it."

Elizabeth Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment