24 July 2009

fkdknkldhknkdsvls :)

Dear blog

Im not feeling at peace with myself. I had strange dreams last night.. and not just one but many. All of them were so engrossing and thrilling that i feel like i hardly slept. Apart from the tiny-winy details i don't think i recall the substantive part of my dreams. But they seem to tell me even more than ever how unsettled my mind is and how I seek some fulfilment, some poise and composure back in my life. Its as if my legs are wobbly and my mind is floating. I drank all last night. I don't like to drink. :P :P Shhhhhhh..

I just want to go out of Bangalore. All alone. I wish i could just pack my bags, put in a camera, stuff some good things to eat and take off for places unknown. I want to reach the railway station, not knowing where i'm headed.. hitch hiking thats called isn't it? Then i want to hitch hike the hell out of hitch hiking. Recently I got an offer to work in bangalore and I wanted to jump and grab the opportunity. But i couldn't.. lets not even go to the reasons.

I have lots of work to do today and some i have already done. Feels nice to have finished work by 9 o'clock. I have deliberately and with much effort changed my sleeping pattern so as to get up early and go for a run. I badly need to loose my extra pounds. So now I sleep early and get up early. I had a horrible routine these past 3-4 months..i used to sleep around 3 or 4 and get up around 9 or 10..couldn't sleep for longer....and the whole day would be spent in daze.


I bought 2 boos some days back. Tuesdays with Morrie and The Last Lecture, both of these im yet to begin with. Have been on a Harry Potter tour all these days, one after the other i have picked up Potter and how i love them. I even love Kreacher now.

i like writing like this.. unmindful of the vocabulary, spellings, paragraphs and best of all, topic! there is no topic, thats the topic! heheee

bye blog, i have to get ready and get going. love ya so much

next time when i write i pomish to be more shenshible. hic hic hic!

No comments:

Post a Comment