22 July 2009

LONELY ROAD

Passing by the lanes of life,
Wondering what i did was right,
Took the path that people showed,
I was walking on the lonely road...

I forgot the fragrance of the rose,
While travelling up the mountains high,
Freshness of the dew unknown,
All I could do was just moan,
Questions of the soul torture me,
About my needs and about my deeds,
Still i am walking all alone,
All the way on the lonely road...

Desperate for affection, love and care,
Longing for someone besides me,
Afraid of my own shadows in day,
Not a ray of hope in my way,
I lost faith, I never won,
But I knew I had to run,
All along the lonely road...

With watery eyes, I would love to share,
My sorrows, my pains, my needs and fears,
My hands reach out in the dark,
Only to find my life apart
My head and heart still keep me going,
On the thorny route of the lonely road...

I wish I never had begun,
My miseries don't seem to end,
Desires and wishes will soon be dead,
But I continue as my soul had vowed,
To walk along the lonely road....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment