22 July 2009

HERE!!! I GO AGAIN :)




Finally!


Well!! Returning to Blogger after a long gap of a month or so..Had Decided to quit blogging, but my inner self can never let me do so!! So, Im here once again in a new form. "FINALLY"
...Yes that's the word on my mind when i wrote this post of my blog which has been existing in my mind since the starting of the day. I made many failed attempts to post as well be regular with writing but everything turned futile thanks to my laziness and a turbulent and hyperactive mind which had so much to say and yet so less words to express. But then i thought its high time i set everything aside and take a fresh control of my life and situations and what better way than blogging for a creative and imaginative person. Well, creative is what i consider myself thanks to some stints at poetry and writings in the past. But then i know i m still a beginner and the only way to fully utilize such an talent would be brush it up and put it to better use and that could be done through just one means-"Writing". And i guess Blogging is the most informal and obligation free means for that as you are free to express all your emotions and yet you are not under obligation to express it when you are less of time . Over a period of last few months i experienced and felt so many emotions and felt life as so fraudulent that i realized i need to give expressions to all these thought or i might explode. You will see more thoughts and views in my posts that follow, with loads of experimentation on writing and I promise, Its gonna be fun !!! but for the time let me just end with a line which i plan to compose at the same instant as i write

Life is beautiful
Life is tragic
Life is nice
and Life is Bad
Life is Life in whatever ways u see it
All depends on your attitude and perspective
Yet Life is about seeking Happiness or it loses its persona !

So I end with this small piece hoping to see you all next time....And I promise This is gonna be as regular as I was before..

PS: I'm LOVING my new bloggy site.... :) :)


Till then,

Chaow
and Be Happy ! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment