11 August 2009

A DAY IN MY LIFE….

As the drapes unfold,
the darkness within,
Rays of light shake,
my slumber in dreams,
Eyes wake to see,
a fresh day in scene,
Morning blankets the skies,
in heavenly realms,

Small strokes of white,
blend the blue in hue,
Chirping away to glory,
black dots add a cue,
Orange and yellow slowly,
embrace this vision,
Eyes struggle to focus,
mind wavers amidst the crimson.

With steam flowing from,
a cup of cappuccino,
I gaze at this beauty,
nature has painted, in time,
Thoughts roll in mind,
ponder a while, about some,
As I sip the last relish,
clouds cover the blue, in mime.

Wait for the shade,
to wipe off the black fallen,
Stroll the day soon,
fill my mind, that’s swollen,
Gaze yet another moment,
towards the sky, unchanged,
Slowly, a snow drop, falls,
as it lights my world, from heaven.

Think about the, good and bad,
Things I have not and did have,
To pen, my words, some thought,
Curving a smile, I curl,
as night bestows.

No comments:

Post a Comment