25 August 2009

ERASE

I kept rubbing on the wounds but they just wont go.

How do I erase you from my thoughts?? You are spreading in my mind like poison and I need an antidote. Its consuming my senses…my sanity…buried under heaps of negative thoughts…where is the Night Fairy I once knew who helped me dream…but wasn’t it you again…the creature of darkness who devoured my soul??

You were never mine…you could have never been mine... then why this sense of emptiness inside…I knew myself better…my feelings never played with me…so what was it…your words which made me enter the unknown…which made me lose myself willingly??

Why do I feel cheated when I knew I was cheating my own perception?? So was it my own reflection, which played games?? But didn’t you once say you were a mirror to me??


No comments:

Post a Comment